Our vision and mission are simple: Invest in the world-class gold mining properties and maximize the investment returns
Gold Value Defined
In the Market
We, GIP believe that the value of a Gold Project is defined by the number of ounces of Gold in Reserves and Resources and the value of a Gold Project can also be projected with the potential to increase the number of Gold ounces through geological exploration and economics placed on the potential of ounces of gold that could be discovered. Increased value of the Gold assets could be a factor of 4 or 5 if the Gold Mine is in production and is profitable.
Atlanta Gold Company owns a robust gold project that hosts a very high quality gold resource property and has all the right Gold Value markers to increase value upward.
and Competitive Edge
Today, users of crypto currency are continuing to increase worldwide, and we recognize that its existence can be seen valuable same as real money. On the other hand, although gold is differing from the real money, it is one of the real money with its universal values and marginal cost price, and both have similarities with currency values complementarily each other.
In this project, we invest in developing gold mining project through crypto currency (Token) which is a ground-breaking initiative to unite the crypto currency and gold bullion.
The supply volume and the transaction volume of the crypto currency and the high volatility of the market price always force investors in both returns and risks, but gold’s real prices are formed international market price and marginal cost pricing, it can be considered as extremely safe investment. The roots of the difference and superiority of this project exist in the connection between the two moneys.
Why we use
the Blockchain model
We believe that blockchain technology is particularly superior to "Certification". Mine projects need many specialists and long time to achieve its goal. Therefore, it's difficult to measure the contributions by each stakeholder. Blockchain technology is ideal for managing who, how much and how long, contribute to this project in the mine development. Utilizing this technology, we will return a benefit to investors.
Create the “Knowledge
Sharing Mining Company”
For mining companies, the quality of Mine Plan Design is one of the extremely important factors that could affect the performance of the company’s operation and its financial results.
Any personnel who can develop qualitied mine plan is the important intangible assets for mining companies, but it is not easy to acquire necessary knowledge and skills for younger employees right after their graduation from any School of Mines, so they require a large amount of experience. In other words, mining companies are requiring significant amounts of costs and time on nurturing human resources at present. We will post our 3D Model obtained by exploration results, and obtain opinions from experienced people and scholars throughout the world to create optimum mine plans.
We, GIP believe the blockchain could be a key infrastructure to build our mining operation more productive and more efficient.
Location and History
Atlanta Gold Inc. (TSXV: ATG) is a junior gold exploration and development company located in a historic mining district North East of Boise, Idaho. The Atlanta Gold Project sits on a 2,159 acre site which has hosted numerous past producing mines since the 1860s with historic production of 344,000 equivalent ounces of gold (Au).
The Atlanta Gold Project lies within the historic Middle Boise Mining District in an area with a long history of exploration, development and production of gold and silver ore since a discovery in 1863. The Property in Elmore County, Idaho, is located at Longitude 115° 06‟ 51” and Latitude 43° 46‟ 55” a position situated 60 air miles (90 air kilometers) east/northeast of Boise, Idaho's capital, at elevations between 5,400 and 7,200 feet (1,646 to 2,195 meters) in rugged, largely timbered country. It is approximately 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) south of the historic mining town of Atlanta, within the drainage of the Middle Fork of the Boise River.
Gold was discovered in the vicinity of Atlanta in 1863 and the region has since undergone sporadic periods of metal production. The most productive years were during the periods from 1870 to 1885, 1902 to 1917, and 1932 to 1957. Historic gold production from Atlanta of 297,000 ounces of gold and 2.6 million ounces of silver (47,000 equivalent ounces of gold) or 344,000 equivalent (Au +Ag) ounces of gold was shallow high grade mining from surface to a vertical depth of 300 meters (1,000 feet) below surface. Most of this was mined at gold prices of US$20 to US$35 per ounce above cut-off grades of 17.1 grams per ton (0.5 ounces per ton) up to and including 1935 and 13.7 gpt (0.4 opt) thereafter. Consequently, most of the resources along the Atlanta Shear Zone were not mined and remain in site.
Central and south central Idaho is dominated by granitic rocks belonging to the Cretaceous-age Idaho Batholith. Many Tertiary plutons were emplaced approximately 44 million years ago throughout the batholith. The Atlanta Hill area is underlain by biotite granodiorite of Cretaceous age and is part of the vast expanse of the Idaho Batholith. North of Atlanta, biotite granite has intruded into the older biotite granodiorite. West of Atlanta, from the vicinity of Steel Mountain to the western side, the Cretaceous biotite granodiorite also has been intruded by northeast-trending plutonic rocks of Eocene age. Cutting across all of the rocks are regional northwest trending faults, of which the Montezuma fault passes along the eastern side of the town of Atlanta and continues up Montezuma Creek into the northeastern portion of the Atlanta project area. Geology of the Atlanta Hill area is dominated by biotite granodiorite of the Idaho Batholith. Locally, pegmatite and aplite dikes occur, but are limited in both length and width. A post-mineral andesite dike occurs along the Atlanta lode east of the Monarch shaft and reaches widths of up to five feet. Faults in the area include the Montezuma Fault in the northeast portion of the Property that defines the eastern termination of the Atlanta lode. The Atlanta lode itself is located within a near-vertical shear zone that traverses the Property in a northeast trend. Several other northeast and northwest-trending faults occur throughout the Property.
For more details of geology in Atlanta Gold Project, please see it's technical report at the following link:http://atgoldinc.com/images/PDF/ATG_TR_RE_SEPTEMBER_1-2011.pdf
Initially the Atlanta Deposits were described as epithermal. This was due in part to a fluid inclusion study (Reynolds, 1988) and probably influenced by the hot springs in the vicinity. The fluid inclusion study was inconclusive, it indicated temperatures less than 200 degrees C (upper epithermal temperature range) and depths of greater than 1500 to 3000 meters (mesothermal range). Varying results like this can be explained by multiple stages of hydrothermal fluids over a wide range of time, temperatures and pressures. A more extensive fluid inclusion study as suggested by Eric Berentsen (2011) would go a long way in filling in the orogenesis at Atlanta. Multiple stages of mineralization are also indicated by the ages of the hydrothermal events. The age of the events ranges from the emplacement of plutonic rocks in the Eocene to dates in the Cretaceous. A Cretaceous date for mineralization is more typical of mesothermal deposits. The current hot springs at the surface represents the latest hydrothermal event. Finally, and most importantly, the geologists have identified at least three stages of mineralization. All these factors indicate multiple stages of fluid emplacement.
The best argument for calling the Atlanta Deposit mesothermal is its vertical extent and depth of emplacement. The deposit was previously thought to only extend through a vertical range of 800 feet. Drilling now shows gold intercepts at grades and widths consistent with the upper ore zones at a depth of 3000 feet below the current surface. In addition, the gold mineralization was deposited in the Atlanta Shear Zone in the deeper levels of the Idaho Batholith, several thousand feet below the roof zone which has been removed by erosion to that current surface in the Atlanta District. Evidence now indicates emplacement of the ore zones in a mesothermal environment in the Idaho Batholith by the migration of multiple stages of hydrothermal fluids.
As of January 31st of 2012, an updated mineral resource estimate has been completed for the Atlanta Gold Project, with 785,000 gold equivalent ounces in the indicated category and 397,000 equivalent ounces in the inferred category. Total indicated and inferred is 1.182 million gold equivalent ounces.
Assume a gold price of US$1,300 per ounce and an exchange rate (US$ to Yen) of 105 Yen, this project shall be a huge mine with the estimated mineral reserves of over 1.5 billion US$ (161 billion Yen).
|GOLD||SILVER||TOTAL EQUIVALENT OUNCES OF GOLD
|Area||Tons (000’s)||Cut-Off Grade Au (opt)||Ounces Per Ton Au (Grade)||Grams Per Tonne Au (Grade)||Ounces of Gold (000’s)||Ounce Per Ton Ag (Grade)||Grams Per Tonne Ag (Grade)||Ounces of Silver (000's)||Ounces of Silver as Gold Equivalent (000's)|
|Area||Cut-Off Grade Au (opt)||Ounces Per Ton Au (Grade)||Grams Per Tonne Au (Grade)||Ounces of Gold (000’s)|
|Area||Ounce Per Ton Ag (Grade)||Grams Per Tonne Ag (Grade)||Ounces of Silver (000's)||Ounces of Silver as Gold Equivalent (000's)|
|Area||Tons (000’s)||TOTAL EQUIVALENT OUNCES OF GOLD
Atlanta Gold Plans and Production,
Opportunities for the Future
- Atlanta Gold is poised to begin the scoping process and mine development planning and to start the permitting process for the Atlanta Gold Project
- Production Scoping Profile in the future (Foreword Looking)
2000 tpd Gold Mining Operation - Open Pit Mine and Processing
0.10 ounces of gold per ton produced
80,000 ounces of Gold produced per year
Revenue US$104 M at US$1,300 gold price
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) - Permitting Time Frame – 3 to 4 year
The EIS timeline assumption is that the Atlanta Gold deposit would be mined from an open pit mining configuration. An open pit mining operation would require the use of private mining property as well as public lands controlled by the US Forest Service and many federal permitting agencies to work through to complete and EIS. This open pit mining scenario is the driving factor for the 3 to 4 years of environmental permitting.
- An alternative mining plan is under review to mine the Atlanta Gold deposit by a bulk underground mining method, known as, sublevel blasthole open stoping. This alternative underground mining plan could possibly cut the permitting timeline down to 1.5 to 2.5 years of environmental permitting due to only utilizing private property and permitting through the Idaho state agency known as the Idaho Department of Lands (IDL).
Location and History
The Neal Project is located about 17 miles (27km) southeast of Boise, Idaho, and southeast of the Three Point Mountain at altitude of 1,340 to 1,510 meters. The production of US$200,000 worth of gold was recorded in 1897 assuming that the price of gold was US$20.67 per ounce and 9,675 ounces of gold were produced. Also, according to the Bureau of Mines, the mine is reported to have produced 20,135 ounces of gold and 15,428 ounces of silver from 1901 to 1991. There is no record from 1898 to 1900, but at least over 30,000 ounces of minerals were produced in this area.
The Neal deposit, previously called the Centennial project contains a vein-type gold deposit located in the Atlanta lobe of the Idaho Batholith within the Trans-Challis Fault Zone. The zones strike N70E and dip 40 to 50 degrees to the south. The veins are structurally controlled. Multiple veins and Joint sets in the host rock are reported to have assisted in spreading mineralization into the altered host rock for various thicknesses from a few inches to over 165 feet. Alteration is similar to the alteration found at Atlanta. Minerals associated with the gold include pyrite, rhodochrosite, manganese oxides, goethite, sphalerite and minor galena. The gold is closely associated with pyrite.
A reverse circulation drilling program was conducted in 1989 consisting of 190 vertical and 18 angle holes for a total of 47,655 feet. Part of this resource has been removed and stockpiled by the trenching activity by Atlanta Gold and it would be hard to do a NI 43-101 compliant reserve on the old RC drilling. Results from the Atlanta Gold, Inc. surface sampling of the Neal Property in April, 2015 is described in the Atlanta Gold Press release presented below.
|Batch #||Lab Date||# of Samples||Au in opt||Au in gpt||Lab Name|
|1||Aug 4, 15||8||0.2328||7.98||Inspectorate|
|2||Aug 6, 15||4||0.0022||0.08||Inspectorate|
|3||Aug 4, 15||22||0.2029||6.96||Inspectorate|
|4||Aug 31, 15||14||0.0601||2.06||Inspectorate|
|5||Sep 30, 15||66||0.0172||0.59||Jerritt Cany|
|6||Oct 6, 15||109||0.0708||2.43||Jerritt Cany|
|7||Oct 30, 15||214||0.0804||2.76||Inspectorate|
|8||Nov 30, 15||125||0.4057||13.91||Inspectorate|
|Batch #1||Batch #2|
|Lab Date||Aug 4, 15||Aug 6, 15|
|# of Samples||8||4|
|Au in opt||0.2328||0.0022|
|Au in gpt||7.98||0.08|
|Batch #3||Batch #4|
|Lab Date||Aug 4, 15||Aug 31, 15|
|# of Samples||22||14|
|Au in opt||0.2029||0.0601|
|Au in gpt||6.96||2.06|
|Batch #5||Batch #6|
|Lab Date||Sep 30, 15||Oct 6, 15|
|# of Samples||66||109|
|Au in opt||0.0172||0.0708|
|Au in gpt||0.59||2.43|
|Lab Name||Jerritt Cany||Jerritt Cany|
|Batch #7||Batch #8|
|Lab Date||Oct 30, 15||Nov 30, 15|
|# of Samples||214||125|
|Au in opt||0.0804||0.4057|
|Au in gpt||2.76||13.91|
As shown, a lot of high grade material is at the surface, some of this material was in place, some of the material was float, rubble and probable backfill from the historic underground mining. The trenching has exposed a highly mineralized knob of silicified igneous rock associated with a mineralized vein.
- Tsukasa Ando
CEO / Gold Investment Partners Limited
- Mr. Ando graduated from the University of Tokyo and has 5 years of experience in the information technology industry. Mr. Ando entered the mining industry in 2011 as a member of a gold mining company and an investment company. He also has over 3 years of work experience on gold mine site in the United States.
- Tsukasa Ando
- Allan Folk
Chairman / Atlanta Gold Inc.
- Mr. Folk brings to the board over 35 years of experience in the investment industry with a bias toward the resource sector. He is currently the Vice President of Brant Securities. Mr. Folk also serves as a director of Bonterra Resources Inc. and CEO and director of Monarca Minerals Inc. He is Chair of the audit committee of Atlanta Gold Inc.
- Allan Folk
- R. David Russell
Interim President & CEO and Director / Atlanta Gold Inc.
- Mr. Russell graduated from the University of Montana, at Montana Tech, School of Mineral, Science and Technology with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mining Engineering and has over 35 years of experience in the mining industry. Mr. Russell is currently a director of Pure Nickel Inc. and the Chairman of the Board. Mr. Russell previously held board of director positions with Central Asia Minerals and Resources, Jaguar Mining, Fire River Gold and General Molybdenum. Mr. Russell was the Founder, President, CEO and Director of the former Apollo Gold Corporation, (Rebranded as Brigus Gold and later merged with Primero Mining). Additional positions included Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer of Getchell Gold Company/Placer Dome Gold, General Manager, US Operations, LAC Minerals Ltd. (now Barrick Gold).
- R. David Russell
- Eric Sprott
Shareholders / Atlanta Gold Inc.
- Mr. Sprott is a renowned and respected leader in the investment community and one of the world’s premiere gold and silver investors.
After earning his designation as a chartered accountant, Mr. Sprott entered the investment industry as a research analyst at Merrill Lynch and Company Inc. In 1981, he founded Sprott Securities (now Cormark Securities Inc.), which today is one of Canada’s largest independently owned institutional brokerage firms. After establishing Sprott Asset Management LP. in December 2001 as a separate entity, Mr. Sprott divested his entire ownership of Sprott Securities to its employees. Mr. Sprott recently resigned from his position as the lead portfolio manager at Sprott Asset Management (a Toronto-based alternative asset manager). He is the Chair of the board of Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd., and a director of Novo Resources Corp.
- Eric Sprott
- James K. Gray
Shareholders / Atlanta Gold Inc.
- Mr. Gray served as Director and Chairman of Atlanta Gold Inc. from 2000 to 2017. He is a major shareholder of the Company.
Mr. Gray is an exploration geologist who, for over 50 years, was engaged in the oil and natural gas exploration business in Western Canada. In 1973, Mr. Gray co-founded Canadian Hunter Exploration Ltd., one of Canada's larger natural gas producers. Over the 28 years of his involvement with Canadian Hunter, he served in the positions of Executive Vice President, President and CEO, and Chairman until the company was purchased by Burlington Resources in December 2001 for $3.4 billion ($Cdn). Mr. Gray has participated in a wide range of community activities and projects. Among his current activities, he is Past- Chair of the Calgary Academy, Honourary Chair of the Canada West Foundation and an Honourary Life Director of the Calgary YMCA. Mr. Gray is Chairman of the Energy Group of Brookfield Asset Management Inc. He is currently a director of RS Technologies Inc. His previous directorships included Brookfield Asset Management Inc., Cequence Energy Inc., Phoenix Technology Services, Emera Inc., Hudson’s Bay Company, and Canadian National Railway of which he is Director Emeritus. Mr. Gray served as a member of the Alberta Premier’s Council for Economic Strategy from 2009 to 2011. Mr. Gray was awarded an Honourary Doctor of Laws degree in 1991 by the University of Calgary, the YMCA Fellowship of Honour in 1995, and was appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada in 1995. In March of 2001, Mr. Gray received the Energy Person of the Year Award from the Energy Council of Canada. He was inducted into the Canadian Petroleum Hall of Fame in October 2001. In October 2002, Mr. Gray was invested as a Member of the Alberta Order of Excellence. Mr. Gray was inducted into the Calgary Business Hall of Fame in October 2004 and the Canadian Business Hall of Fame in May of 2005.
- James K. Gray
- Manabu Kameda
President & CEO / JIPANGU INC.
Jipangu Inc. is a only gold mining company in Japan with over 25 years of experiences in gold mining and investments in gold-related businesses. Currently, Jipangu made Atlanta Gold Inc, into a consolidated subsidiary. Gold Investment Partners Limited is planning to outsource operation management of Atlanta Gold Inc. to Jipangu.
Headquarter: STE. 902 AiOS HIROO BLD. 1-11-2 HIROO SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO 150-0012 JAPAN
- Manabu Kameda
- James T. O’Neil, Jr.
- James T. O’Neil, Jr. is a senior executive with 45 years of experience in the metal mining and processing industry. James is the former CEO and board member of Gryphon Gold Corporation and has held senior executive positions with major international mining companies Grupo Mexico, ASARCO, and Southern Copper Corporation. He has served on the board of directors or in executive positions with several junior mining companies such as Jipangu International, Apollo Gold, Rye Patch Gold, and Josephine Mining. He holds a Bachelor and Master of Science from Arizona State University and is a Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
- James T. O’Neil, Jr.
- Richard (Dick) F. Nanna
- Mr. Nanna is a graduate of the University of Ohio with a master degree in economic geology. Mr. Nanna is a Registered Professional Geologist with 38 years of experience as an exploration geologist. Mr. Nanna held board of director positions in the past with US Gold, Nevoro Gold, Central Asia Minerals and Resources and General Molybdenum. Mr. Nanna was a Co-founder of the former Apollo Gold Corporation, (Rebranded as Brigus Gold and later merged with Primero Mining). Mine operations were located in Nevada and Montana in the USA and Timmins, Ontario, Canada. Additional positions held by Mr. Nanna included VP Exploration and Development with Getchell Gold which later merged with Placer Dome.
- Gen Matsuda
CEO & Founder / AsZ Holdings
- Gen has more than 13 years’ experience in investment banking, turn around, marketing, financial consultation businesses all over the world as representative director of AsZ Holdings, Inc. His main passion is focusing on the blockchain with all its applications and possibilities. Bugged by all the security issues, password breaches and Internet fraud, he decided to tackle these problems by decentralizing authorization and authentication in an innovative and secure blockchain ecosystem. He became in 2016 the youngest person who made statement at the public hearing of the Japanese Diet. He experienced start-up during student age at Waseda University, and then he has been completing supports more than 2,000 companies' sales by focusing on marketing & sales, finance & management fields, as CEO of AsZ Group Holdings consisted of 19 member companies include in Japan, Hong Kong and Greater China (Shenzhen, Dongguan). He will assume the position of Chief Executive Officer of OKWAVE in July, 2018.
-Adjunct Professor at Kyushu University
-A member on the board, OKWAVE.
Major literary works;
-How to make people at the bottom of the social pyramid be the millionaire in three years.
- Gen Matsuda
- Fujimaru Nichols
CEO / Wowoo Pte. Ltd.
- Fujimaru is responsible for running Wowoo Operator. He is very keen in international business as well as cryptocurrency space. “One impression can end a war. One impression can melt ice wall in the mind.“ After the experience of international business fields, he decided to involve in this blockchain world.
And presently, he strongly leads the team with this principle and is spreading use of this new token in the real world.
- Fujimaru Nichols
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at
Gold Investment Partners Limited
The Gold Investment Partners Limited is registered corporation in Hong Kong.
Our vision and mission are simple: Invest to the world-class gold mining properties and maximize the investment returns.